-0.5 cup corn starch -
Skirt Steak Marinade
- half pound of Next Meats Skirt Steak
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, fresh grated
- Small drizzle of soy sauce (low sodium better)
Vegan Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup vegan honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1.5 tbsp ginger, fresh grated
- Chili flakes, sesame seeds, and green onion for garnish
- mix the marinade in a bowl. Let it sit for at least 30 min; the longer, the better.
- Strain the marinade. - In a dry bowl, add the meat in cornstarch and mix.
- Get rid of excess cornstarch and fry on high heat until crispy
- Remove from heat and remove excess oil
- In a wok, add the sauce and cook until reduced.
Add the meat and let it absorb the sauce.
Notes: if you can’t get your hands on vegan honey, add simple syrup (you will have to check for the sweetness level)
Follow Mina for more Next Meats recipes and other goodies: https://www.instagram.com/p/ChADxh9F-7C/